The Fourth of July Jubilee is designed to be a safe and fun event for the families of Zachary. The following guidelines have been put in place to ensure all guests can have a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
The following Code of Conduct and Event Rules & Regulations will be followed without exception. Any violation will result in the removal of the guest(s) from Americana. For safety purposes, all guests entering Americana will be subject to inspection for items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or other guests, or which are in breach of building policies and/or prohibited items. Any guest who declines to be checked may be denied entry to Americana.
Code of Conduct
All attendees will be required to abide by the following Code of Conduct. Any guest in violation of this code will be removed from the event venue by the Zachary Police Department and may be prosecuted.
- Guests will be treated in courteous manner.
- Guests will enjoy event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the stage or back stage area will be asked to leave the venue.
- Guests will not smoke in The Pointe at any time, including electric cigarettes, pipes, portable vaporizers and vape pens.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will help create a comfortable environment by reporting inappropriate behavior.
- Guests will be able to communicate with the Zachary Police Department if assistance is needed in dealing with an unruly fan, a clean-up is required in their area or with any issues and/or concerns a guest may feel the need to report.
Strictly Prohibited Items
The following items are strictly prohibited from the event. Any guest caught in possession of any of the following items will be removed from the event venue and may be prosecuted.
- Glass Bottles or Cups
- Large Bags
- Throwing Toys (Frisbees / Balls)
- Firearms or Weapons
- Fireworks / Flares
- Cooking Equipment
- Radios / Amplified Music / Noisemakers / Airhorns
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- To help support our Local Food Trucks, NO OUTSIDE FOOD WILL BE ALLOWED DURING THE EVENT
- No Littering
- No Panhandling
- No Radios or Amplified Music
- No Cycling, Skating, Rollerblading, or Skateboarding in a manner that is disruptive to other guests
In order to ensure all guests have a safe, enjoyable experience, the following rules will be in effect during the event.
Personal tents may not exceed 12’ x 12’
Personal tents must be at least 3’ from any directly adjacent tent(s)
Personal tents may not exceed 11 ft. in height
Personal tents may not have side panels
Personal tents will be arranged in an organized manner and will be subject to the direction of event staff
Personal ice chests are limited to 60-quart capacity
Personal ice chests will be subject to search at the discretion of event organizers and/or the Zachary Police Department
PLEASE DO NOT BRING OUTSIDE FOOD.
- Standard folding chairs only.
- Blankets may not exceed 6’ x 6’.
- No cooking equipment will be permitted.
- No tents will be permitted in this area.
- No Playpens and/or Pack-and-Plays
- No Umbrellas
- No Pets (Service animals are permitted with proper written documentation.)
- No Flag Poles
- No Lighters
- No Radios or Amplified Music
- No Smoking / Vaping